5 Unusual Places to have Scenes


It’s kink, so how can there be even more unusual or ‘weird’ acts going on? One thing to keep in mind with kinksters, we’re a wild and fun-lovin’ group and if anything, we love a challenge. Most people who’ve watched the tv show Friends will remember that Ross admitted to having sex in “It’s a Small World” ride… Scandalous I know! If that’s not uncommon enough, how about when someone asks about your fantasies? I know at least one or two…..or twenty that have a fantasy about having sex outside (*raise my hand* me too). 


As someone who doesn’t typically hide or shy away from my partners … like being spanked in the middle of Safeway by a partner, and then having to stop the woman behind me from kicking his ass… I’m always interested in experimentation. 



  1. In a car: Now I know what you’re thinking, a car is a cliche, but not if you’re riding in the passenger seat while your Domme is next to you. Driving down the freeway my Domme reaches over and slaps my thigh *dreamy sighs* now that was a pretty mark, but the story isn’t done by far. I’m told to pull out a mini flogger she has in the bag and hands it to her. She’s driving and hitting me with this flogger and laughing in sadistic glee when I look out the window... There's a guy driving next to us looking in with the biggest shit-eating grin. We have definitely laughed a lot over that one. 


  1. A ghost tour: Yes my fellow kinksters, a ghost tour! I was on the Queen Mary 2 for a ghost tour, and may have gotten a little frisky with one of the tour guides during the event. Primarily edging, teasing, some dirty talk, and light touching for both of us. Just had to sneak the guide back to my cabin for a little individual ‘seance’ *wink wink*. 


  1. Golden Gate Park During the Day: If you’ve ever walked through some of the larger parks, you’ll find pockets of trees, shrubs, or other foliage creating little hide-aways. Golden Gate Park has many of these kinds of secret places, and all you need to watch out for are the people, mountain lions, coyotes, and other wildlife. Easy right?!?! The particular incident I have in mind was on a date, and we were teasing each other a bit on the trails; catch and release style. We ducked behind some shrubs and followed some carved steps into this little grove of trees. We did a little impact before a little sexual teasing, and finished righting our clothes just as someone was walking around the bend and waved at us! Close call *whew*!


  1. Middle of the street: You read that right. I’ve had scenes in the middle of the street with hundreds of people watching. Three words. Folsom Street Faire. 


  1. Kink Club: Not an entirely too unusual location, but if you’re a bedroom kinkster or haven’t been to a brick and mortar building designated for such activities; it’s a novelty. I’ve had numerous scenes when the place was completely packed, as well as when it’s rather quiet, and even when it’s empty after everyone has gone home. When in a D/s dynamic you’re almost always in a scene; which is probably why some of my experiences are so unusual. 


Some day I would love to read other people’s experiences, and wild locations they’ve gotten naughty in. When having a scene, it doesn’t need to be a large fanfare, it can be small action(s) negotiated by you and your partner(s) based on your comfort level. As mentioned previously, if you’re in a D/s dynamic, the dynamic itself can be considered a constant and ongoing scene; one that might save your ass from being arrested by the police in a foreign airport… alas that’s a story for another time. Until then kinksters… don’t be afraid to kinkify your life!


~Pixie




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Kink Means to Me - Gem's Journey

Slut Yoga: Top Five Stretches for Submissives Before Play

A Masochist's Thoughts